Each year, more than forty recent graduates join our subsidiaries for 12 to 24 months to train for a variety of positions (Product Manager, Financial Controller, Logistics Project Manager, Business Analyst, Etc.). VIE opens the doors to an international career and presents the opportunity to reveal your potential within the Group.
V.I.E: a genuine career accelerator
To take part in VIE within the Pierre Fabre Group is to:
- acquire international experience in a renowned company operating in the pharmaceutical and dermo-cosmetic sectors;
- work for a company where business is conducted on a human scale and where everyone can make a difference;
- develop professional and personal skills in stimulating environments;
- contribute to the Group's development and internationalization alongside multicultural teams.
V.I.E is a contract managed by Business France, the French agency for international business development. You will benefit from the advantages of a specific status and a protective legal framework.
Desired candidate profile:
- graduates from engineering and business schools at the Bac+5 (master’s) or postgraduate (doctorate) levels;
- prior experience in an equivalent position (acquired during an internship, apprenticeship, or first job);
- prior international experience is a plus;
- Fluency in English and, preferably, a second foreign language.
This contract is intended for French or European Economic Area applicants, between 18 and 28 years of age. It is valid for a period of 6 to 24 months, with only one possible renewal within a maximum of 24 months.
V.I.E are managed by Business France, the French agency for international business development.
Are you ready for an extraordinary international adventure?
You can use the Group’s careers section to consult VIE vacancies.
To apply, you must be registered on the civiweb.com website and check your eligibility.
After reviewing applicant profiles for a given offer, we set up one or more interviews with selected candidates. These interviews are conducted by one of our recruitment officers and the manager.
If your application for an assignment abroad is successful, Business France, the French agency for international business development, will send you a written offer of employment specifying the location, compensation, and length of contract.