The challenge of internationalization today drives us to attract young talents locally, in particular in our new growth territories, and as such we commit to a complete development strategy for our international academic partnerships.
For many years now, Pierre Fabre Laboratories have implemented an active policy encouraging partnerships with Schools and Universities all around the world. Due to the diversity of our businesses and jobs, we establish relationships with prestigious Engineering and Business Schools as well as Faculties of Medicine and Health Science.
In 2014, Pierre Fabre Dermo-Cosmetics forged a partnership with the French Department of Fudan University in Shanghai, China.
It was the first time a French company had created this type of partnership. Pierre Fabre will offer a scholarship intended for students who spend a semester studying in France. This offer will help to develop communication between the two countries and boost the intercultural dimension of our teams.
Partnerships between Pierre Fabre Laboratories and Schools and Universities may take different forms:
- Regular participation in career fairs and selection boards
- Meetings on campuses to present the company and its jobs
- Presentations by managers of the company as part of the teaching program, during conferences or round table discussions
- Participation in the creation of degrees
- Creation of teaching and research chairs
- Financing of student scholarships
- Offering young students internships or work-study contracts
- Company projects and site visits